connect with a legal expert immediately @ INR 600/- --------------- Ask a question from expert @ INR 600/-

Find the Right

Don’t be intimidated by the thought of hiring a lawyer. Our job is to help you find the best solution for your legal issue from top lawyers in your area.

  • *
  • *

Book a Service


Are You Really Ready for Divorce? Book best divorce lawyer online in your area

Court Marriage & Registration

Apply for a marriage certificate online. Marriage registration process explained by best family lawyer online.

Property possession delay

Take instant legal action against the builder. Book a top property lawyer in property possession cases.

Cheque & money recovery

Consult a top lawyer for Cheque Bounce & Money Recovery India to solve all your Cheque Bounce issues at an affordable cost.

Will drafting & Agreement

Make your legal Will online in simple and easy steps. Get your will drafted and property registered from the best property lawyer.

Employment issue

Resolve your employment-related issues in easy and affordable ways. We enlist best corporate lawyers across India.

Get Quotes

Get free quotes online from top lawyers across India dealing in the specific practice area.

How Lawtendo Works

Work with the crème de la crème of Indian Lawyers Today.

  • We handpick the top lawyers to join our network.

  • You can get legal advice from an array of 15000+ experienced attorneys.

  • You get legal advice from the top lawyers that suit your case the best!

  • You get to save up to 50% in legal costs as well!

Recognize Legal Pain Point

Our legal consultants understand your case thoroughly over phone or chat and provide an initial free legal advice for you.

Connect with a Domain-specific Expert Lawyer

The legal consultants find the best domain-specific lawyers for you from our ever-expanding 15000+ top lawyer base spread all over India.

End-to-end Case Redressal

Our Dedicated case managers will support you at every point of your case. Whether it is about taking updates from lawyers or updating you on case-flow, our case managers are on top of it all.

Free Case Evaluation





  • Industrial Relations Code 2019 Decoded
    Employment Blogs

    Introduced in Lok Sabha by the Labour & Employment Minister Santosh Kumar Gangwar, on Thursday i.e. 28 November 2019, Industrial Relations Code Bi...Read More


    Adv. Jai Dixit

  • Importance of Birth Registration in India
    Family Blogs

    The official and permanent record of the existence of an individual is done through birth registration. Getting a birth registration certificate for y...Read More


    Adv. Jai Dixit

  • List of cyber-crimes in India
    Consumer Protection Blogs

    What are cybercrimes?This term in general covers all unlawful acts, such as phishing, credit card frauds, illegal downloading, uploading child pornogr...Read More


    Adv. Jai Dixit